Economics Evaluation Manager
Our client is a major Utilities business with a large stake in the Renewable Sector. Their impressive operations spans all of the UK and the majority of Europe.
They are looking for an experienced Economic Evaluation Manager to join their existing valuation team.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Evaluating development and M&A projects regarding different technologies like wind onshore and offshore as well as photovoltaics in various countries
- Source and challenge valuation relevant information and take responsibility for the preparation of relevant sections of Steering Committee presentations and of Board papers
- Support regular planning process and our segment controlling units whilst counselling functional units of the reneweables segment in respect of general commercial issues
Ideal candidates will have;
- A CFA, CIMA or equivalent professional degree • have knowledge in capital market theory and advanced practical experience
- Advanced practical experience with valuation-related topics in particular in DCF valuation
- Exposure to accounting (IFRS) and management-like representation of results
- have experience in Renewables
If above sounds within your remit of skills apply online and if your CV is relevant a consultant will be in contact.