Junior Business Process Analyst
Period: 01/12/2016 - 30/06/2017
- You will be responsible that business requirements are translated in good process models.
- You will be responsible to ensure that the process models and levels are accurate and meet the relevant standards.
- You will provide expertise in process design and analysis to various process domains at the organization.
- You will be responsible for ensuring process modeling capability in the organization.
What we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Economics, Management, or the like.
- Experience in translating business requirements in clear process design.
- Familiar with business process management frameworks:
- Including industry practices APQC, BPMN notation.
- Including process modelling such as ARIS and process simulation tools.
- Business analytical skills
- Relevant functional and process design competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to explain complex topics in easy to understand language.
If you think you are up to the task, or know someone who might be, do not hesitate to contact me and sent me your most recent CV!