Supervisor, Program Management-Aggregation
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join our Constellation team and become part of Exelon's competitive retail and wholesale energy business. Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Green Bay, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, and New York.
The Supervisor, Aggregation Program Manager develops and coordinates a program management team that performs all duties associated with implementing, maintaining and renewing aggregation programs. This position also performs program management functions as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Leading, managing and developing a multi-person program management team. Provide mentoring and coach to team members to help them develop and progress with the organization. Champion continuous improvement efforts to increase product quality, reduce cost, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Perform all day to day post deal execution actives associated with serving an aggregation program. These duties include tool kit creation, legal review and approval, website landing page creation; call center coordination, call center data sheet generation, timeline generation and operations coordination. Coordinates all internal activities associated with implementing, maintaining and renewing aggregation programs. Build relationships with the communities directly and brokers to maximize renewal opportunities.
- Maintains a complete understanding of state rules and regulations regarding aggregation and understands LDC rules and requirements associated with enrolls, renewals, rescinds and pricing for all states that Constellation is active in with aggregation.
- Manage the post deal relationship with both the community and the agent/broker when one is involved. Provides data upon request and attends public meetings as required to present program statistics and answer questions. Support RFP and bid responses on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field of study or equivalent experience or
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of business experience, preferably in business or marketing and in the wholesale or retail energy industry
- Detailed knowledge of operations and related business practices and principles
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully complete business process and system changes within team environment
- Ability to work across numerous functional groups while coordinating the efforts of those groups
- Ability to provide formal direction and guidance to other team members
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
- Flexibility on the job and the ability to work under multiple, daily deadlines for self and others that may or may not report to this role
- Ability to write business correspondence and e-mails.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several different tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information at all times.
- Travel as required by customers' and businesses' needs.
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English