Key Skills: energy, bids and tenders
Salary / Package: f30K plus benefits
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Karren Mounsey
The position & experience required
Our business is a multinational electric utility company.
We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer based in Leeds to provide assistance to Sales Managers and Account Managers in the completion of PQQ/OJEU/complex tender requests.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Objectively reviewing documents and submissions, recommending suitable amendments to improve the quality of submissions.
- Working with Sales Managers and Account Managers to review and continually improve the internal bid process, including; responses to tender requests and subsequent submission documentation.
- Act as the quality control and proof-reading check on tender submissions. The key point of contact for the production of high quality tender materials in line with the bid writing style guide
- Work with the team to quickly correct errors and take correct remedial actions as required to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Provide the Sales Managers and Account Managers with accurate and timely reports on activity as required.
- Work positively for the successful achievement across the Business Energy sector for all Key Performance Indicators relating to tendering activity.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not 'tick all the boxes', but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Karren Mounsey.