Field Manager - Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Field Manager in Oklahoma City, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Manage assigned district contracts
- Supervise account managers and/or related personnel
- Responsible for training and mentoring of new personnel
- Sell products and services to existing and new customers
- Help build sales territories and develop strong customer relationships
- Develop and maintains sales strategies, and implements changes for business accounts
- Summarize monthly activities by reporting and documenting all pertinent data. Proactively discovers and communicates the clients' strategy and direction to management
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8 years of oilfield chemical sales experience
- Good understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in operational area (Oilfield Chemicals)
- High level of motivation, well-developed interpersonal skills, dependability, strong organizational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision
- Proven negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Technical knowledge of oilfield chemicals and services. Knowledge of company's business practices and policies
- Management Experience
- Experience in the oilfield chemical services industry
- 20% Travel
- Company Truck
- No Sponsorship
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.