NC PROGRAMMER (Completions & Welbore Intervention) - Broken Arrow, OK
Broken Arrow, OK
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Under limited supervision, the successful candidate will carry out tasks related to NC programming support for the Broken Arrow, OK manufacturing facility.
- Duties will include use of CAD, CAM and other tools to create new and edit existing programs in support of manufacturing requirements.
- Recommends and implements process improvements
- May be responsible for the design of tooling, work holding or fixtures as needed.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative and follow through and able to work under limited supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- PC Skills using core office software (I.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 5 plus years of machine shop experience
- Experience utilizing SolidWorks
- Experience with Esprit CAM software
- Experienced with Bravo
- Experienced with SAP
- Other structured programming language (VB, C , C-sharp and ETC)
• Relocation assistance is not available for this position, only local candidates are being considered
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship
• Must be willing to work rotating day shifts and be on call rotating weekends
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.