WCP OPS SUPERVISOR
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Must understand and comply with quality, safety, and company policies of Weatherford.
2. Establish and maintain regular communication between the client, drilling contractor, Well Site Engineer and all other
company representatives providing services onsite.
3. To educate the customer and provide technical and operational assistance in the planning and execution of all Liner
4. Provide technical support related to LHs planning and design for upcoming projects and will work closely with the in
country Operations Team as well as WFT Operations Team in Dubai to ensure successful service delivery.
5. Providing relative feedback and regular operational advice to all parties concerned both internally and at a client level.
6. To provide direct co-ordination of contractual issues and activities, while reporting all information directly to the client
and Regional Liner Hanger Weatherford Management.
7. Overall management responsibility for operational and technical personnel involved during any WCP operation.
8. Collation and distribution of all job related reporting files and maintenance.
9. Overview and assessment of all the "end of well reports" prior to client submission.
10. Regular client meeting's and visits to review and update all operational, technical and QHSSE related matters.
11. To ensure that any job related changes or additional requirements discussed with the client, meet current acceptable
practices for Weatherford's Liner Systems operations, and all details are reviewed together with the Well Site Engineer
and Senior Supervisor.
12. To prepare and distribute all case histories and lessons learned as required. Projects and will work closely with the in
country Operations Team as well as WFT Operations Team in Dubai to ensure successfully service delivery.
13. Specify general equipment and cost requirements.
14. Providing relative feedback and regular operational advice to all parties concerned both internally and at a client level.
15. Overall responsibility for all operational and technical aspects in conjunction with Country Manager.
16. To provide direct co-ordination of contractual issues and activities, while reporting all information directly to the client
and Regional Liner Weatherford Management team.
17. Following up on all PL related global alerts & advisories related to the product line and make sure it is followed and acted
upon, under the regional management supervision.
18. Taking the leadership in implementing the global Operations Quality process map as a minimum requirement for his
areas of responsibilities, and make sure it is followed by all the team members.
19. Taking active positive steps in developing the Quality of the service delivery to the customers in such a very competitive
20. Performs various other duties assigned by superiors within the physical constrains of the job, or outlined by Regional
Business Unit Manager in assigned objectives.
• Team Player.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Logical and methodical, results driven.
• Having broader and advanced knowledge of company policy, products, services and operations
• Highly developed personal skills, multi-cultural sensitivity and multi-tasks oriented.
• Ability to consider and evaluate the interrelationships of numerous factors.
• Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
• Self-confidence and motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination.
• Familiarity with the latest developments in management techniques
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced computer and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Individual must be able to follow instructions.
• Training Skills.
Minimum of 10 Years' experience in Oil & Gas in which 5 Years where in a Supervisory Role
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.