Predictive Maintenance Analyst
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for safe, accurate collection and analysis of Predictive Maintenance Data (PdM) including Vibration, Thermography, Acoustics, Oil Samples, Ultrasonics, and Valve Diagnostics. This person will possess the knowledge necessary to select and operate various data collection equipment, verify reliable data, and provide judgement as to acceptable component operation based on published standards, experience, and knowledge.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide initial assessment of machinery to the applicable Maintenance Component Specialist and System Engineer on degrading or abnormal performance of components within their assigned specialty.
- Responsible for reviewing, maintaining, and updating program /databases related to the applicable technologies.
- Interact with various departments, including Maintenance, Operating, and Engineering to determine component condition related to testing.
- Provide appropriate documentation of testing results and identify adverse trends as appropriate based on collected, validated and analyze performance data downloaded information from data collection instruments. Take appropriate action when PdM testing limits are exceeded.
- High school diploma with minimum of 4 years experience in equipment performance monitoring and evaluation
-5 years general power plant experience including good plant systems knowledge
- Knowledge of rotating equipment designs, electrical equipment designs and/or digital signal conditioning techniques and theory and statistical computer methods to evaluate variations in collected data
- Good interdepartmental communication skills (verbal and written)
- Industry certification Level I from the Vibration Institute, Inframetrics Institute, Machinery Lubrication Council or equivalent. If not certified must attain within 12 months
- Individual must be familiar with Nuclear Power Plant access and safety rules
-2-year technical degree and experienced with plant data collection
- Responsible for safe, accurate data collection and analysis using a variety of technologies. This person will be able to collect data per standard testing practices and be familiar enough to collect extended data based on field results. This person will identify any conditions that exceed established parameters and communicate results to the appropriate person(s).
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster