E&I Supervisor, EfW
6 month contract
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor for a new build Biomass project in South Yorkshire.
The client are a world leader Biomass and Energy from Waste Technology Systems. They currently have a number of UK based and European projects ongoing and are keen to add experienced Managers and Supervisors with sector experience.
They are keen for candidates to have experience of the following
- Biomass or Energy from waste project experience
- Electrical qualification, ideally degree / HND / HNC
- Instrumentation experience
- Managing sub contractors
- SSSTS or SMSTS or equivalent
- Power Generation project experience
- Able to demonstrate good man management skills
- Good logistics project management
Desired but not essential:
- Held the role of an SAP / Senior Authorised Person
- NEBOSH / IOSH
- City and Guilds 17th Edition
This role is available on an initial 6 month contract basis with a high likelihood of extension or the possibility to move onto a new project.
If you are interested in a new contract role at the moment then please do not hesitate to send the latest copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales