Rig Project Engineer
Airswift's European Project Engineering department are pleased to be in the market for recruiting a Rig Project Engineer for their large Oil & Gas client to work on a large rig upgrade project in Baku, Azerbaijan
- As Rig Project Engineer:
- Develop scope of work with the Wells Superintendent that supports the Organisations objectives to increase safety and drive operational efficiency through upgrade of equipment integrity
- Manage projects through the Organisations processes (Engineering Query / Management of Change) *projects may consist of repairs, replacements, modifications and upgrades*
- Manage Engineering Contractors on the design and execution of engineering solutions
- Manage engineering studies and clarify study reports against the objective
- Efficient delivery of projects to schedule, scope and budget
- Advise on ongoing projects and status as requested by lead.
- Chair interface meetings with project stakeholders to support effective planning and execution.
- Clarify engineering designs and conduct technical evaluation against the engineering design, deliverables and objectives.
- Requirements for role
- University Degree / HNC or Certificate of Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in rig repair / upgrade / modification management both technical and operational.
- Industrial experience, including a combination of hands on, supervisory and engineering activity.
- Understands the principals of risk management. Ability to initiate and participate in task risk assessments.
- Strong project management background in rig equipment upgrade and modifications.
- Good working knowledge of drilling contract systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on team work.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Paul Murphy of Airswift.