Bilingual Territory Manager - Texas
A Global Leader of water treatment disinfection equipment and solutions is currently looking for a full time Territory Manager to develop their sales and service offerings in Texas and Oklahoma.
This role is responsible for supporting the sales targets for their water treatment technologies for the municipal and industrial sector in the Central region of the U.S.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in sales, marketing, and product development
- Previous experience and knowledge with Water/Wastewater equipment sales
- Knowledge of filtration and disinfection technologies desirable
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering
- Strong leadership, supervisory, prioritization and communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary to help define, develop and enforce initiatives.
- Must be a self-starter, sales driven, and goal oriented.
- Must be able to speak Spanish
This position will require 50% travel throughout the region.
Please apply with your most up to date resume, and I commit to responding in a timely manner to set up a call.