Rewarding Quality Engineering Opportunity
An opportunity has arisen within a global leading-edge manufacturer for an experienced, technically competent Quality Engineer that has experience working with low tolerance products.
The quality department require this person to ensure effective quality planning and control throughout the product realisation process and to support the maintenance of an already effective quality management system, identifying areas for improvement and driving continual improvement in all areas of the business.
- At least 5 years working in an Quality Engineering role within an ISO9001:2008 engineering/manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of core quality tools APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, QOS and problem solving methods including 8D, 5 Why, IS-IS NOT and Cause & Effect.
- Qualified/ experienced internal or supplier quality auditor
- Worked with Low Tolerance products
- Knowledge of TS16949 and/or ISO 17025 would be desirable.
This is a dynamic and creative organisation based around Woking which values intellectual and engineering curiosity. The company operates a very flat hierarchy. For a person with the right attitude and capabilities, considerable independence and empowerment are offered. You will need to be a self-starter, with good communication skills so as to make best use of external technology developers (Universities, Research hubs, both UK and abroad).
Salary on offer is up to £38,000, an addition to a production bonus (payable monthly in arrears and averaging +4% of basic salary this current financial year) linked to the value of goods invoiced from the UK factory base. Plus healthcare, life cover, pension, free parking.
If you would be interested in this opportunity and you meet the criteria then please apply immediately or call Marcus on 0117 9388 088