E,I&C Commissioning Engineer
ICS Commissioning Engineer
500+MW Combined Cycle Power Plant
4-6 month contract
Excellent rates plus accommodation and transport
- Review and carry out site test procedures
- Carry out a daily report system about site activities
- Carry out preliminary checks on functional systems : adequacy of as built systems with commissioning documentation, loop checks and system function checks, instrumentation and actuators calibration, control of results
- Participate to plant tests : start-up of the plant and realize tuning of the control loops
- Identify and analyze technical problems: watch for defects and find solutions, ask for adequate technical support, report problems.
- Coordinate activities having an impact on your own activities: correlate the different phases with project scope, anticipate specific expertise needs and make sure of the proper commissioning of subcontracted equipment’s.
- Experience working on MarkVIe or Alspa systems.
- Experience working on at least 3 500+MW Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Fluent in the English language
- Authorized to work in the EU