Senior Revit Coordinator - Mechanical
As a Senior Revit Coordinator you will working on major projects using Revit MEP. Reporting to the BIM Manager you are responsible for all aspects of HVAC and mechanical design, undertaking clash detection's and will be required to assist the engineers on day to day duties.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident with a current residence in Victoria
- 7+ years in Building Services Design
- 5+ years working experience with Revit MEP.
- Extensive Knowledge of BIM Platforms and Coordination of models
- Review BIM Models and undertake clash detection's
- Experience in commercial, hospital, large scale projects
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in Mechanical Engineering
If you feel your experience is in line with the above specification then please apply with a latest version of your CV. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted and all applications are treated with full confidentiality.