Medical Equipment Planner (Construction and TI work)
Position Summary: Medical Equipment Planner
Responsible for comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards within current Medical Equipment placement and planning during construction within a medical facility / clinic / hospital. Will perform work of complex scope. Works under general supervision while participating in setting assignment objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion. Represents the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- Scheduler for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects.
- Facilitates multi-company interactive planning sessions
- Creates and updates CPM schedules
- Communicates schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports
- Analyzes Construction schedules and recommends work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas based on medical equipment needs.
- Interacts with engineering and construction personnel to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact build schedules
- Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates
- 5 years of experience medical equipment related work is required
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 software required
- Knowledge of Pro-Log construction tracking software required.
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required
- Prior Medical facility Equipment planning experience required
- Experience in using and understanding earned value withing the project management industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- BS or BS is preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.