Aggregation Program Manager
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join our Constellation team and become part of Exelon's competitive retail and wholesale energy business. Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Green Bay, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, and New York.
The Aggregation Program Manager performs all duties associated with implementing, maintaining and renewing aggregation programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform all day to day post deal execution activities associated with serving an aggregation program. These duties include tool kit creation, legal review and approval, website landing page creation; call center coordination, call center data sheet generation, timeline generation and operations coordination.
- Coordinates all internal activities associated with implementing, maintaining and renewing aggregation programs
- Manage the post deal relationship with both the community and the agent/broker when one is involved. Provides data upon request and attends public meetings as required to present program statistics and answer questions.
- Maintains a complete understanding of state rules and regulations regarding aggregation and understands LDC rules and requirements associated with enrolls, renewals, rescinds and pricing.
- Support origination BDMs by providing information on programs as requested.
- Assist with preparation of internal aggregation performance reporting as required on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field of study or equivalent experience or
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of business experience, preferably in business or marketing and in the wholesale or retail energy industry
- Strong knowledge of operations and related business practices and principles
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully complete business process and system changes within team environment
- Ability to work across numerous functional groups while coordinating the efforts of those groups
- Ability to provide informal direction and guidance to other team members
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
- Flexibility on the job and the ability to work under multiple, daily deadlines for self and others that may or may not report to this role
- Ability to write business correspondence and e-mails.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several different tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information at all times.
- Travel as required by customers' and businesses' needs.
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English