Our client are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for initially a 12 month contract in North Dakota.
Position: Project Manager
Location: North Dakota
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 12 Months (possibility that this may be extended)
- Responsible for all phases of project management from project concept selection, AFE preparation, managing design, and execution of gas and water system projects.
- Ensuring corporate requirements and initiatives related to HS&E are incorporated
- Participating in design and HAZOP / PHA safety reviews
- Preparing scope of work documents for construction and process equipment tender packages
- Supporting Supply Chain Management activities
- Preparing project cost estimates and documentation for AFEs
- Supporting the preparation of regulatory applications
- Providing support to field personnel during construction activities
- Managing the budgets and schedules for projects.
- Experience in Project Management for Midstream Pipeline and Pipeline facilities projects including booster stations and compressor stations.
- Candidates with US Onshore project management experience are strongly preferred
- General computer skills and proficiency with MS Office software;
- Proven experience in managing engineering consultants to meet deliverable obligations;
- Proven ability to resolve design issues
- Team player with strong aptitude for multi-tasking; Proactive
- Able to work with various disciplines within the organization.
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit your up to date resume online.