Power Systems Engineer
Hydrogen are currently working with a leading Engineering Consultancy within the Electrical Transmission and Distribution sector.
Due to extensive growth in the industry, they are looking for a Power Systems Engineer for their offices in Glasgow.
My client provides consulting advice and expertise covering network modelling for a number of high profile projects both UK and internationally.
The post holder will be involved in the analysis and modelling of existing and proposed projects for a range of off/onshore, industrial, generation, distribution and utility projects based both in the UK and internationally.
- Qualified to M.Eng Degree Level or equivalent in one of the following disciplines: Power/Power Systems Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer or eligible to work towards this.
- Experience in one or more of the following: DIgSILENT , PSS/e, EDSA, IPSA, ETAP, PSCAD-EMTDC, PTW.
- Protection experience preferred.
- Successful candidates will be prepared to commute overseas for short periods.
Along with a very competitive package, the client can offer long term career progression and development, with exposure to some of the most technically challenging projects in the industry.