BIM Modeller - Building Services - Contract
Progressive in partnership with one of their Melbourne based clients are currently resourcing for a BIM Modeller with experience across building services.
As a BIM Modeller you will working on major projects using Revit MEP. Reporting to the BIM Manager you will be responsible for modelling across the MEP services.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident with a current residence in Victoria
- 3-5+ years in Building Services Drafting/Modelling
- 3+ years working experience with Revit MEP.
- Extensive Knowledge of BIM Platforms and Coordination of models
- Review BIM Models and undertake clash detection's
- Experience in commercial, hospital, educational projects
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
This role will be on an initial contract up until the new year with a strong chance of extension into 2017.
If you feel your experience is in line with the above specification then please apply with a latest version of your CV. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted and all applications are treated with full confidentiality.