Are you an experienced Planning Manager?
Do you have experience working on shutdowns on Petrochemical, Power or Refinery sites?
Do you have experience with early pre-planning, turnaround and execution phases?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Kintec want to speak to you NOW!!
Our client, an engineering services contractor, require a Planning Manager for a 12 month contract based in Doha, Qatar. Candidates will be involved in pre-planning, turnaround and execution of a major shutdown on a heavy industrial refinery site.
- Responsible for managing the planning and scheduling team and for meeting all planning and preparation deliverables.
- During the execution phase, responsible for managing the progress reporting and management information needed and for integrating approved Discovery Items into the scope and schedule.
-Must have more than 15 years experience in maintenance work preferably mechanical in the Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining industry of which at least 10 years as TA Planning Engineer or TA Planner, and 5 years as Planning Manager.
- Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipment's
- Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 8 Equivalent).
- Must be capable of assisting in QA / QC / HSE compliance audits on site procedures and HSE Plans.
- Must be able to work with computers utilising Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
- Must be fully aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials.
- Must be able to organise up to 20 TA Planners, TA Schedulers and Planning Engineers.
- Must have a sound understanding of Primavera P6 and scheduling techniques.
SALARY & PACKAGE:
Basic: 22,000 - 25,000 QAR per month
Package: Accom provided (Studio flat, likely in RL) & transport provided - If he lives on site in RL, will be provided with laundry and meals.
Benefits: annual flight ticket, medical insurance
Holidays: 26 days + 10 public holidays
Days worked: 6 days
Hours: Between 8-12 hours per day
Interested? send your CV to email@example.com to apply!! (Please note; If you have not received a call within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful)