Environmental Radiation Officer - Nawah
Job Description: To support oversight and implementation of the Off Site Dose Calculation Manual (ODCM). Supporting the Environmental Radiochemistry Lab in terms of health physics operations. To perform activities supporting the environmental permitting and process and documentation of Nawah in order to ensure that all required permits are in place and according to the agreed timelines. In addition to these duties the following responsibilities are required:
- Assist in the Implementation of the ODCM
- Assist in the Develop programs and procedures to support the ODCM
- Maintain and improve the ODCM revisions
- Assist in Managing and reporting requirements and submittal to FANR
- Assist the Senior Environmental Specialist in the Performance necessary dose calculations in support of the ODCM
- Assist in the radiation protection training and guidance for the Environmental Radiochemistry Lab (ERL)
- Produce related documents provided to outside regulatory authorities.
Minimum: B.S. Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Engineering
Preferred: MS in Health Physics, Radiochemistry or Radiobiology or field related to nuclear sciences.
Preferred: 5 years technical experience or 2 years commercial nuclear power experince, or
2 years in a radiochemistry laboratory