Electrical Superintendent - Utilities
A well established EPC Firm with a track record in the Utilities and Renewable sectors that extends over 100 years is currently looking to expand their Field Management team with the addition of a Electrical Superintendent.
This company is privately held and has over 3000 employees across he U.S supporting nationwide utility-scale projects across multiple sectors in the Energy industry. NO RELOCATION IS REQUIRED because this will be a remote position as the role requires extensive travel typically done on a 3 weeks on 5 days off schedule.
This is a FULL-TIME position that includes a competitive compensation package (salary, bonus, benefits, 401k, vacation, company truck...etc).
- Provide technical guidance during on-site operations involving the construction, start-up, or commissioning of high voltage electrical systems.
- Subcontractor and Field Personnel Management
- Drive on-site production and safety
- Project Budgeting & Scheduling in coordination with Project Manager timelines
- Ideal range of experience is 5-10 years
- Hands-on field experience within T&D/Renewables industry ideally working through the ranks as a Lineman through to Superintendent
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others
- Experience managing on-site crews and field personnel
- Experience managing on-site workload including hiring and firing of field personnel
- Contractor Management experience
- Experience supporting HV & Utility scale projects - up to 345KV
- Exposure to project management tools like MS Project & Primavera