Scheduler / Planner (Civil Buildings Project)
Responsible for comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. Will perform work of complex scope. Works under general supervision while participating in setting assignment objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion. Represents the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- Develop, report, and manage schedule data for projects
- Extract schedule information from reporting systems and analyze data to report on status of the project
- Identify root cause of variances and define future spending in justifiable terms
- Participates in project schedule review meetings
- Participates with management in development of strategies and plans
- Create and update P6 and SAP click schedules
- Track milestones and work directly with project managers, and other supervisors or managers
- 4 years of project construction scheduling experience is required
- Primavera P6 software as a 'hands-on' user required
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required
- Experience in using and understanding earned value progress preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent level skill knowledge with computer tools, specifically Excel.
- BS or BS is preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.