Intern - User Support Service Improvement
- To assist with the process modeling of the IT User Support Department and to deliver process documentation
- To evaluate, create, update and improve workstation process document to ensure relevancy.
- To evaluate, create, update and improve service request process documents.
- To adopt Value Stream Management (VSM) to identify waste and propose improvement to increase better Process Cycle Efficiency (PCE).
- To evaluate, improve and update the existing reporting system
- This includes daily, weekly and monthly reports from the Business Object database.
- To design an automated Dashboard and KPI for management visibility of operational performance.
- Perform daily, weekly or monthly analysis and present findings along with areas where you identify room for improvement.
- To automate some of the operation task by script
- To automate where possible to improve efficiency of operational tasks.
- To assist in daily incident, problem, request management in the areas of :
- Identify and access management operation.
- Workstation proximity support operation.
- Incident ticket analysis and trending - TOP 10 ticket type.
- Service and Change Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and 8
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 and 2013
- Knowledge of Process Modeling
- Knowledge in scripting / VBA / Powershell
- Knowledge in ITIL
- Knowledge in Business Intellegence (BI)
- Knowledge in Service NOW
- Competent in Documentation preparation
- Competent in Presentation