Online Content Manager
Currently I'm looking for an Online Content Manager for an international company located in Amsterdam.
The Online Content Manager supports the Central Marketing Team in content upload, content project management and communication in order to improve online product assets presence and quality (content completeness).
Key areas of responsibilities
The Online Content Manager is overall responsible for:
- Content creation process
o Manages content (digital assets) uploads in PFS/CCR based on guidelines and processes;
- Manages and coordinates the data entry in PFS/ CCR and other systems;
- Ensures the visual and verbal articulation of our proposition in the digital form;
- Supports and works with the Asset Manager and Consumer Marketing Manager to prepare, align, plan the online content
o Contribute to definition of guidelines, processes and WOW.
o Act as gate keeper
o Safeguards & gives advice to business on content quality and align with key stakeholders within the Central Marketing Team
- Quality and consistency of elements used throughout group of products
- Brand compliancy
- Alignment of specs for improving comparability of our products
- Perform a check on content and assets received by (Key) Stake Holders (string length, understandable for consumers, correct size of images etc)
o Manage and maintain the online assets planning/reporting and communication
- Drives and maintains the overview of assets required, plan the task accordingly
- Create monthly report on content status and KPIs
- Develops a communication report that aligns stakeholders on regular basis (eg ppt on plan and progress of content completeness)
- Stakeholder management
o Act as the single point of contact for the digital content publication
Key Skills required
- Marketing University (Master) level including Digital knowledge / background
* Team work ability / team player
* Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
* Digital Service focus
* Quality focus with a strong attention to detail
* Experienced in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
* Exceptional written/spoken English skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products
* Client- / service-oriented
* Solution- / result-oriented
* Hands-on mentality
* Project management skills
* 3+ years' related full-time work experience in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
If this sounds interesting and you are available or will be available shortly please contact me immediately via email with an attached motivation and CV and I will contact you as soon as possible!
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.