Huxley Engineering are currently working with a global Pharmaceutical company to recruit a Validation Engineer to work on site in East Yorkshire.
If successful, you will be responsible for:
- Generating and executing IQ, OQ, PQ for analytical process equipment on site
- Planning and scheduling validation timetables
- Validation of process equipment on site to regulatory requirements (EU GMP etc)
- Review and carry out assessments as part of System Categorisation identification with the aid of GAMP5 standards
- Liaising with key client stakeholders
As this is a pharmaceutical site based role, you will be expected to be comfortable working on site with minimal supervision, and providing guidance to junior technicians.
This role is an 18 month contract and with a number of projects across the U.K there is an opportunity for future work. An immediate start is available, however my client are happy to wait for a notice period to be served if required.
Initial telephone interviews are being scheduled for WC 07/11/16. If this role is of interest to you, please apply with a copy of your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales