SEO Expert (f/m)
- Review and analyze web sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance, Create advanced SEO strategies
- Prepare detailed strategy and SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for web sites.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Education: Bachelor's degree, with Master's or Diploma preferred
- Several years' experience in working as a SEO/SEM specialist
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Understanding of search engine algorithms including indexing, ranking criteria and technical considerations
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- English language on a high proficiency