Completion Fluids Product Line Manager - Houston, TX
Houston, TX 77073
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Completion Fluids Product Line Manager supporting Drilling and Completion Fluids in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Completion Fluids Product Line Manager will be part of the Drilling and Completions Fluids entity for Baker Hughes in Products & Technology. This Product Line Manager will take on global responsibility of the completion fluids product line. This is an opportunity for someone with business acumen and a broad knowledge of the completion fluids market.
- Globally responsible for the Completion Fluids product line
- Understanding the Completion Fluids market, product positioning, and branding
- Understanding and communicating financials for the product line
- Streamlining of the completion fluids product line, introduction of new products, maximizing the gross margin of product line, or serving as liaison between R&D, sales, manufacturing, marketing, and customers on products and technology
- Implementing product life cycle management by taking technology through the product development management (PDM) process, with a focus on commercialization of new technology
- Represent the organization in internal and external discussions and technical forums
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of complex nature
- Generally works with some latitude in making autonomous decisions
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years of experience in completion fluids, reservoir drill-in fluids, and related areas
- Operational experience with completion fluids, reservoir drill-in fluids, near wellbore remediation, and drilling fluids.
- Applicable business skills necessary to guide investment in technology and formulate, communicate, and implement financial plans
- Comprehensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands
- Good communication skills - presentation and public speaking
- Customer interaction and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree is preferred - MBA
- Knowledge of global completion fluids markets and players is essential
- Successful candidate will be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.