Repair and Maintenance Technician – Secure Drilling Services
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead in the repair, maintenance, and preparation of all SDS equipment at location in accordance with OEM specifications and Weatherford work instructions.
- Lead in preparing and maintaining paperwork requirements and records of all maintenance and repairs completed.
- Locate and access all relevant maintenance inspections and repair (MIR) documentation and procedures for shop personnel.
- Lead the troubleshooting of equipment and implement corrective action under supervision of R&M Shop Supervisor and/or Shop Foreman.
- Identify and communicate any maintenance and repair issues to R&M Shop Supervisor and/or Shop Foreman for SDS equipment.
- Demonstrate general knowledge and understanding of all matters related to SDS equipment.
- Perform function checks, pressure tests, preparing equipment for shipment, and loading equipment for shipment according to the specified Technical Work Instructions.
- Initiate, update, and close out work orders during maintenance of SDS equipment and assets.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Ensure third party compliance with all Weatherford policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate inventory, asset, and equipment counts.
- Write Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and operational specific procedures under supervision of R&M Shop Supervisor and/or Shop Foreman.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Actively participate in and/or Lead Tool Box talks and Permit to Work process
- Participate in the review and improvements of QA/QC documentation.
- Required to complete the competency requirements identified by Global and Regional Management.
- Complete training in order to meet the minimum HSE certification and technical requirements required perform their jobs.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job