Repair and Maintenance Shop Supervisor – Secure Drilling Services
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as mentor to SDS R&M team.
- Utilize approved documentation for SDS mechanical or hydraulic equipment as directed by the pre job technical work instruction committee and submit any improvements to the documentation through the appropriate process.
- Identify and communicate any maintenance and repair issues to SDS Global Product Line Engineer for all mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Ensure all SDS maintenance, inspection, repair and qualification requirements are met.
- Locate and access all relevant maintenance inspection and repair (MIR) documentation and procedures for shop.
- Ensure all equipment is current and complete to latest revision levels.
- Actively leads Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and R&M specific procedures
- Leads the Permit to Work process
- Actively participate in location specific safety meetings.
- Troubleshoot and implement corrective action for non-conformance issues.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Complete training required to become Qualified Competency Assessor and performs competency assessments on junior personnel when required
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Required to complete the competency requirements identified by Global and Regional Management
- At the discretion of management (Regional and/or Global), may be required to complete training required to become Qualified Competency Assessor and perform competency assessments on SDS personnel when required.
- Conversant with all matters related to SDS equipment
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job