Electrical Safety Engineer- Rapid PMC (Based in Pengerang, Johor)
- Review and/or approval of EPCC contractors' key related engineering drawings and vendor data per the engineering document and data requirements set forth in the EPCC contracts and the document review and approval matrix
- Review and related technical approval of requested deviations (in consultation with Engineering Manager)
- Review and approval of related critical equipment requisitions and technical bid tabulations in accordance with the terms of the EPCC contracts
- To ensure the compliance with the PMC review and approval cycle stipulated in the EPCC contracts for claim avoidance
- Address EPCC contractor's clarification requests on errors or inconsistencies in the FEED engineering deliverables
- Liaison with the Central Engineering and Home office Engineering team for plant integrity and consistency
- Manage interfaces with other EPCC contractors and PMC directorate.
- Participate in engineering review meetings
- Participate in constructability, operability and maintainability review
- Licensor coordination for compliance check and deviation approval
- Liaise with other disciplines to ensure inter-discipline checks are being performed by EPCC CONTRACTOR.
- Manage the performance of PROGRAMME MANAGER's construction / site personnel;
- Supervise the documentation hand-over and participate with OWNER in the final Hand-over of the Units /Package.
- Recognized Degree in Electrical Engineering with more than 3 years of experience as Senior
- Electrical Engineer in O & G Industries.