Junior Operations Representative
- Nominate and monitor operational activities on the assigned pipelines and gathering systems. Scope includes managing operational balancing points and meeting industry deadlines. Monitor and manage imbalances, taking corrective actions when required to minimize financial exposure to the business.
- Review bulletin boards and communicate items relevant to the business. Stay current of industry news via publications and professional networking activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the assigned regional pipelines, gathering systems, producers and end-users.
- Ensure physical gas transactions are recorded accurately within the organization's proprietary gas management system (BOOK) and auxiliary system tools (GeniUS, Genie Gas and SGMS). Scope includes verifying and validating the accuracy of assigned regional pipelines and gathering systems operational statements. Confirmation and resolution of discrepancies with producers and end-user as required.
- Assist Back Office and counterparties in reconciliation efforts of pipeline imbalances and invoicing discrepancies. Scope includes proving all necessary reports and statement which support billing and payment activities.
- Assist other internal groups (Upper Management, Legal, TS, IT, and Internal Control & Audit) as requested. Scope includes providing all necessary reports and statements supporting relevant operational activities.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of an effective internal control system. Carry out operational activities in accordance with internal policies and procedures and all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulation.
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation. Scope includes monitoring operational activities and communicating with counterparties, pipelines, gathering systems and internal staff as required.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, engineering, business administration or equivalent experience ;
- Zero to two years of industry experience;
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills
- High level of critical thinking and analytical proficiency;