KA manager-Automobile OEM
- Achieve sales target with company requested
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Marketing, Production, Logistics and Marketing to provide the best for our targeted OEM customers (such as DPCA,SGM, SGMW,GMW,DYK, Renault ,Nissan, Brilliance ...) and improve our relationships with them
- Create and develop dedicated marketing tools and services for each Key Account based on its particular needs
- Carry out surveys for a better knowledge of the market needs (product, price, place, promotion) and competition. This must contribute to positioning our offer
- Initiate recommendations to his line manager in terms of business approach and solutions (products, marketing tools and services) to offer our Key Accounts
- Develop business with potential Key Accounts
- Manage the supply chain and accurately forecast sales volumes to ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Push and achieve prompt payments from account and regularly review the outstanding situation to ensure financial exposure & bad debt risk are minimized. Manage the supply chain and accurately forecast sales volumes to ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Bachelor degree or above in business related major, major in auto will be a plus
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a foreign company and similar Auto after service industry, sales background will be a plus
- Customer oriented, strong sense of responsibility and enthusiastic
- Possess good communication, presentation and influence skill
- Good command of both oral and written English