Marketing Executive – AO Marketing Support/Communication/PR
- To support the Dept Manager in establishing and implementing communication strategies to meet organizational objectives. Focusing it on building Total Group's awareness
- Focus internal and external communication about Lubricants on the main brand "TOTAL"
- Fully understand and follow company brand guideline to maintain and increase brand image
- Regularly collect market intelligence/conduct market survey(analyze and evaluate market trends, competitor activities and customer behavior) on both brands vs market competition
- Negotiate with PR agency for better media plan and coverage
- Conduct post campaign analysis to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign
- Work with AO Market Segment team and Trade Marketing Team to produce Total brand AO POP, including product brochures, leaflets, posters, standees, product display, B2C gifts and etc, to support AO Marketing activities
- Responsible for POP production & distribution, work closely with purchasing team in price & quality control, also trade marketing team on distribution.
- Support Manager and Segment Marketing team on AO marketing survey & data analysis
- Act as back up of Marketing Executive for Sponsorship /Events/Digital/Innovation and CSR program.
- Bachelor or above degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience ,especially in brand image field;
- Highly-initiative, with excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Detail-oriented, energetic, passionate, self-motivated and supportive thinking;
- Excellent both in oral and written English and Mandarin, well skilled in Office PC software and tools.