Customs Operation Officer
- Prepare customs files to agency for customs clearance.
- Pay taxes in EDI system and put tax bill into shared folder timely.
- Complete tally report once the import product has been uploaded accurately.
- Provide invoice to SSC when be done SAP MIGO.
- Understand the local regulations related to customs affairs and work with relevant departments.
- Cooperate with purchasing to handle daily import material operation within TLC, and make sure all the activities of TLC is compliant with Customs.
- Take care of Customs Affairs for TLC, provide validate and accurate contracts/documents to be sent to Customs.
- Report to Customs operation manager when Customs has new policy and regulation.
- Supervise import activities to make sure it is in line with Customs regulations.
- Monthly reports on Customs Affairs, and fulfill other tasks appointed by Customs operation Mgr.
- Bachelor degree (or above)
- 2 year experience or above; customs operation experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Good English skills in reading and writing; Good oral English is preferred