Customs Operation Manager
- Understand the local regulations related to customs affairs and work with relevant departments to set up procedure or manuals for daily operation about customs affairs. Provide training to concerned employees.
- Monitor daily operation within TTM which may link with FTZ Customs, and make sure all the activities of TTM is compliant with Customs.
- Take care of Customs Affairs for the 3 companies, and validate contracts/documents to be sent to Customs.
- Validate the material & FG in/out log record monthly, which is requested by FTZ Customs, and make sure the log record in TTM is in line with the record in FTZ Customs.
- To ensure and monitor all the Customs E-book operation of the department would be subject to the China's law and Total way.
- Design SOP for all related Customs procedure, such as Bonded Material & FG working process-book operation process, Duty free equipment process, bonded scrap and defective products handling process to make sure all Customs issue ready in TTM.
- Coach subordinate on professional skills related with Customs affairs and supervise import / export activities to make sure it is in line with Customs regulations.
- Manage and evaluate Customs Clearance Agencies of 3 sites to make sure smooth importing & exporting process
- Manage and organize the SMT processes setting up in import agencies
- Trace updating of Customs regulations and adjust company related operations accordingly in time.
- Maintain reasonable relationships with Customs in TJ/ZJ/SH/GZ.
- Coordinate with Finance on the cash forecast and financing tool of customs duty and import tax, and liaise with Tax Manager of TCI to make sure compliance of Customs Duty & Tax in 3 companies.
- Monthly reports on Customs Affairs, and fulfill other tasks appointed by Purchasing Mgr.
- Regular and proper communication with difference department related to customs issues
- Min. 8 years' working experience and 3 years' management experience in professional Customs Declare Agency Company or similar position within Multi-National Company is a must.
- Strong cross functional corporation skill
- Working Experience as Customs Declare Agency in Tianjin BinHai Free Trade Zone is preferred.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to manage import agenies.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in International Trading or Business Management is preferred.
- Good command of written and oral English and Microsoft Office is expected.