Mechanical Sustaining & Operations Support Coordinator - Calgary, Alberta
Calgary, Alberta T2C 2G4
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Mechanical Sustaining & Operations Support Coordinator at our Calgary, Alberta facility. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Provide mechanical sustaining and operations support for Inline Inspection Tools (ILI)
- Lead mechanical support team in the provision of sustaining and operations support for product lines supported out of the Calgary location.
- Task management including planning and preparation of feasibility/cost/budget data
- Lead/participate in RCA and NCR resolution
- Reliability monitoring
- Product test planning, definition and implementation
- Adherence to BHI design standards; BHI engineering change management, document control, and product development processes; regulatory and industry standards.
- Participate in mechanical engineering design reviews
- Prepare/maintain technical documentation
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5- 10 years mechanical design experience
- 3 years of Sustaining and/or Operations support experience
- 3 years 3D CAD experience
- P. Eng. Registration with APEGA or eligibility
- Extensive experience in mechanical engineering design role with project management experience, including the management of small design teams
- Knowledgeable with Reliability monitoring and improvement experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good presentation skills
- Inline Inspection experience preferred
- 10 years of mechanical design experience preferred
- Experience with NX, SolidWorks, and/or Inventor preferred
- Experience with gated product lifecycle process
- Preference will be given to candidates that are authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.