HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT DIRECTOR
EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full Time Regular
Location - Moscow, Russia
- Planning and managing environmental and/or safety programs throughout the region
- Facilitate compliance with government Health, Safety and Environmental laws and regulations.
- Plan, organize and implement the company design to remain compliant with Government Standards.
- Oversee programs to ensure employee health and safety and the protection of the environment.
- Oversees programs to ensure the safety of company products produced and shipped to customers.
- Oversee the responsibility for ISO Certification and training compliance
- Serve on the Baker Hughes HSE Steering Committee.
- Has a great deal of latitude and accountability.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- University degree
- Extensive working experience in HSE preferable in oil&gas sector
- HSE Certification preferred
- Strong Managerial experience
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.