Sales & Commercial Coordinator
Sales and Commercial Co-Ordinator
Reports To: (Title)
Sales and Commercial Support Manager
Open and Cased Hole Completions
Basic Function:Ensuring that timely responses are given to all Customer requests on Orders/Quotations.
Co-Ordination On Tenders/Quotes with Manufacturing Facilities/Vendors to ensure most Competitive pricing is offered.
Co-Ordination on Customer orders with Manufacturing Facilities/Vendors to ensure Operational/Revenue dates are met.
Dimensions: (For Management & Supervisory Positions)
Number of Employees Supervised:
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Commercial Review of all Quotes and Tenders for Well Completion Technologies Product Line.
- Processing Quotes/Tenders and Orders via JDE.
- Preparation of Quotation/Tenders and ensure all key milestones are met with ultimate goal of timely quote and Tender submission.
- Co-Ordinate with Product Line,Applications Engineering,Country Personnel to ensure adequate Technical Details are available to meet Tender submission dates.
- Submitting Commercial Proposal back to Country Personnel with scheduled Completion dates,pricing and Part No's,if available.
- Paricipating in on going Quotes/Tenders meetings to discuss scope and volume of work and identify suitable Branch Plants for the necessary Manufacture of the Products.
- Ensure records of all transactions are kept updated and accurate and accessible in JDE/Sharepoint.
- Review Purchase Orders and request new Part No's/Drawings for Completion Products thru the current Engineering Sales process.
- Discuss regularly with MENA and Houston based Engineering Personnel on status on these new Engineering drawing requests and provide feedback to Sales and Commercial Support Manager.
- Keep Country/Region Personnel updated regularly with status on Orders.
Good Communication with Ability to work in a Team environment.
Work without Supervision.
Ability for Problem solving and take responsibility for own work.
Must be able to prioritise and respond effectively to demands of a high and varied workload across many different Time Zones.
Fluent English Speaking
Arabic Speaking an advantage
Preferred to be Educated to Degree or Higher Education Standard
Preferred knowledge of Internal Processes and Departments (E.g Purchasing/Planning and Inventory Control).
Strong JD Edwards background.
PHYSICAL DEMAND CATEGORY :
Lifting 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools.
Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds (overhead level).
Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Very Heavy Work
Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more (to shoulder height).
AUDIO-VISUAL & LICENSING DEMANDS :
Depth Perception Color Discrimination Peripheral Vision Hearing (Avg.)
SPECIFIC ACTIONS WORK ENVIRONMENT
IN AN EIGHT HOUR DAY, THIS JOB MAY INCLUDE: YES NO
Stand/Walk Sitting Driving Chemicals
None None None Cold
Occasional Occasional Occasional Dampness
1-4 Hrs. 1-4 Hrs. 1-4 Hrs. Fumes/Gases
4-6 Hrs. 4-6 Hrs. 4-6 Hrs. Heat/Humidity
6-8 Hrs. 6-8 Hrs. 6-8 Hrs. Heights
Simple Grasping Fine Manipulation Pushing & Pulling Finger Dexterity Foot Movement
(up to 50 lbs.)
THIS JOB WILL REQUIRE:
Freq. Occas. Never Freq. Occas. Never
A Bending ____ ____ ____ A Twisting ____ ____ ____
A Squatting ____ ____ ____ A Reaching ____ ____ ____
A Climbing ____ ____ ____
2nd Level Management Date
Human Resources Date
Employee Acknowledgement Date
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS