Our client is looking for a Portfolio Manager, with experience in the portfolio management of forward contracts in the metal, oil and/or cereal markets.
- Manage and develop internal commodity strategy
- Monitor and develop external commodity managers
- Contribute to the solid construction of portfolios
- Identify mid to long term investment opportunities and manage the associated risks
- Identify and implement innovation projects
- Completed study at an academic higher education level (preferably econometrics and/or business economics, with additional CFA or CAIA certs)
- 5-10 years’ experience in asset management in commodities
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Our client is offering a competitive salary and good pension scheme.