Licensing & Sales Manager Drug Products
Are you an enthusiastic Licensing & Sales Manager and do you love to work with Drug Products?
A pharmaceutical organisation in Zuid-Holland has an excellent job vacancy for a Licensing & Sales Manager Drug Products. In this role you will receive an annual salary up to € 100.000, international working environment and excellent career possibilities
We're hiring a Licensing & Sales Manager Drug Products
In this position you will work in a team of peers reporting to the License & Sales Director Drug Products. The main focus of the LSM's activities will be on the European Markets.
Scope of this role
The LSM serves as the face to market of this company, by developing new business with clients and pursuing business opportunities with strategic targets.
Internally, the LSM realizes the set short and long term account goals and volume targets with regard to the assigned (key) accounts in the assigned region thereby contributing to the realization of the overall business goals. This is guided in the Business Plans for the respective products.
Externally, the LSM actively follows, gathers, proactively steers and reports market information where the LMS operates in such way that a good insight and development of vision on these (future) markets is guaranteed. The Licensing and Sales Manager facilitates growth in the markets he/she is active and optimizes the sales value.
The LSM steers and executes partnership/alliance negotiations with market parties in such way that the long term goals are/will be realized. This is also done through cultivating the good relationship with existing clients.
The position holder ensures the commercial success of the Drug Products licensing and sales activities to a diverse range of companies within the developed markets (which include but are not limited to Europe and North America) and networks with pharmaceutical companies both regionally and globally.
The scope of the position involves managing all aspects of dossier licenses to pharmaceutical companies, from client identification to negotiating and closing of contracts (e.g. License and Supply Agreements). Upon closing of contracts: monitoring contractual terms fulfilment on both sides (customer and the company). Ensuring that products are launched by coordinating internal and external requirements.
How your potential will be optimised
The position offers responsibilities in the managing of both the licensing and sales process for Drug Products
- Execute the marketing plan in cooperation with the Global Business Managers, provide feedback on the targeted markets and customers as well as proactively identify new leads and prospective customers for the drug products in the respective markets of the Licensing & Sales Manager. Update the Sales & Licensing Action Plan.
- Negotiate licenses, products, volumes, prices, territories, exclusivities, in the best interest of the company within the mandate given
- Prepare visits and visit (prospective) customers. Provide timely reports indicating conclusions and required actions.
Managing the sales
- Establish an account plan detailing the scope of the business and timelines for product launch. Keep track of activities and timelines needed for product launch in cooperation with the new product launch team
- Ensure that customers forecasts are kept up to date and provide such information to DSCM and the Global Business Managers
Comply to the company, SHE&Q and security regulations, signal unsafe situations (near) incidents, environmental, quality and security risks; stop proceedings when serious violations of the regulations occur and report these. Address others to comply with the regulations occur and report these.
- Bachelor degree or higher (preferred pharmacist, natural sciences, economics). MBA is valued
- Speak and write English fluently
- Recent experience in out-licensing of generic drug products dossiers in the generic pharmaceutical industry in Europe or other relevant area of expertise and at least five years of experience in a similar position
- Strong sales experience with strong technical knowledge
- The ability to lead and supervise all negotiation activities and to simultaneously manage many diverse out-licensing projects of varying complexities
- Exemplary high standards of customer service, honesty, integrity and endeavour
Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial function, preferably more than 5 years relevant working experience.
Experience in MS Office
Experience with researching Drug Product related information/Business Intelligence on the internet. Knowledge of marketing or sales processes in the Life Science Industr
What you will get for your efforts
- annual salary up to € 100.000
- 40 hour work week
- 25 days of holiday, 11.5 extra days off
- 13th month (included)
- permanent contract
- bonus based on personal performance and company performance
- excellent pension scheme of 24%, 19.4% company contribution
- reimbursement of travel costs
- career growth opportunities
- great work location, next to NS station
Apply now online for the role of Licensing & Sales Manager or send your CV to Job Heijmen via j.heijmen [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Job Heijmen on 020 530 5888 or via j.heijmen [@] progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.