I am recruiting for a Site HR Manager in Wurzburg, Germany on a staff basis with my international client specialising in laboratory applications for the refinery, chemical, and pharmaceutical sectors. Candidates must have at least 6 years experience in a corporate HR role. Must be able to speak and write proficiently in English and German.
- Lead all HR strategy for the site
- Work with the site leadership to implement strategic change initiatives
- Build and manage strong relations with the works council
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on all employment and people related topics
- Lead recruiting activities for the site
- Create and lead regional talent management programmes
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 + Years experience as an HR generalist within a production / manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of working with Executive stakeholders to implement strategic HR initiatives
- Up to date knowledge of German labor law
- Fluent German and English
- Degree in Human Resources or a related business subject
Organizational Development Human Resources HR Consulting Employer Branding Talent Management Change Management Recruiting Management Employee Engagement. Working and negotiation with the works council. Bonus plan negotiation with the works council and the employees according to the specification from the mother enterprise.Very good know ledge in German labor law . Projects - organizational Development. Strategic planning for developing the site and other European sites .Tariff system.HR controlling. PMP & Success Factors & Taleo. Working on projects with the Global HR team.
CV to email@example.com if interested.