Warehouse Worker III
Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Worker to join their team in Moundsville, WV on a 4-month contract basis with an opportunity to extend.
- The main function of a warehouse worker is to maintain the daily operations of a warehouse facility
- Coordinate material ordering with vendors.
- Process material invoices & maintain inventory control.
- Entering and controlling inventory through Maximo (AMS).
- Maintaining spare parts and consumables at acryogenic processing facility.
- Maintaining tool inventory.
- Closely working with Coordinator of Maintenance to ensure that parts are available for maintenance activities.
- Maintaining and developing critical spare parts for all equipment.
- Cross train with other members within the team.
- Regular inventory accounting and physical inventory counts.
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the plant facilities? audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials,and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies,procedures, and strategies to promote effective local,state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Knowledge of purchase /material contracts.
- Strong Computer skills: skilled with Microsoft office suite and some accounting software experience is helpful.
- 5+ years related experience required.
- High school Diploma required, associate's degree preferred.
- Inventory management experience/certification preferred.
- Inventory management experience: setup and use electronic system and manual tracking system.