Sr Software Engineer
The business analyst will be responsible for working with business customer and IT team to deliver Enterprise data-warehouse solution. It would require person to collaborate and work with distributed team spread across different region such as US, Belfort, India..etc and be hand-on in BI tools like Teradata, Informatica & tableau. The position requires business analyst to be a self-starter, with strong technical and leadership skills to deliver optimized BI solutions.
- Collaborate with functional to understand business process and create KPI Reports in data visualization tools like tableau, spotfire.
- Manage the design and development of Informatica ETL jobs.
- Able to understand data design, data architecture and write complex SQL queries needed to query & analyze data.
- Provide visibility to Data Quality issues and work with functional/ business owners to fix the issues.
- Distill complex business process issues and communicate potential solution by developing prototype (KPI mockup, wireframes..etc) and doing POC.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Experience in working with Enterprise Data-warehouse and managing data like (PLM Engineering, OHR, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Asset Data).
- Minimum of 6 years of hands on experience in ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend..etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Familiarity with Big Data tech stack like Teradata, Greenplum, Cassandra database.
- Hands on experience in ETL tools like Informatica, HVR and Talend.
- Hands on experience in Visualization tools like Spotfire , Tableau..etc
- Experience in data design, data architecture and data modeling.
- Able to Communicate Complex Problem & it's solution in simple terms.
- Quickly learn and adapt to capabilities of new technologies and share with the team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills