Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer. Location: Midlands. Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + vehicle, phone, laptop and overtime!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking additional Field Service Engineers for a leading international manufacturer of heavy plant and recycling machinery.
The role involves
- Full turn-key installations
- Commissioning and maintenance of plant and machinery installations
- Solving technical issues comprising of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics etc.
- Carry out preventive maintenance to all installations and machinery as well as take care of all necessary instructions and training for their optimal operation
- To communicate at all levels with the client on the above topics
The ideal person
- A fully qualified Electro - Mechanical Engineer with in-depth knowledge of hydraulics and experience with PLC's
- Several years of relevant and ‘hands on’ maintenance experience
- Experienced in reading electrical and hydraulic diagrams, connection diagrams as well as mechanical drawings
- A dignified and professional Service Engineer with high standards, reflecting the company brand and core values at all times
- An excellent communicator and customer oriented at all times
- Not averse to travel across the UK or working overtime as and when required
This is a confidential role and so further information can only be provided upon successful application.