- Shall implement contractor & company HSE plans.
- Ensure beginning of work, toolbox meeting is conducted & at the worksite, a pre-job discussion is carried out prior to work commencement.
- Conduct regular safety talks covering pertinent topics & will chair weekly safety meetings & arrange for the distribution of minutes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all safety related items contained in the permit to work system are complied with.
- Monitoring of all activities to ensure that safe working practices are in place.
- Responsible for routine checks on all machinery, equipment & worksite within the jurisdiction of the company site representative.
- Conduct weekly checks on the condition & status of all safety related equipment & documentation.
- At least 4 years working experience in HSE aspects in oil & gas construction activities.
- The Green book holder is advantageous
- Applicants must be willing to base in Pengerang, Johor.