Process Technologist (Gas Treatment)
Our client,a large-scale gas processing company, is looking for Process Technologist (Gas Treatment) for a project of construction, commissioning and operation of gas processing plant in Russia.
- The personnel will be involved in the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and stabilization of the Plant, including internal inspections of equipment.
- The gas treatment team is responsible for design verification and process monitoring and optimization of the feed gas inlet facilities (slug catchers, feed gas separators, condensate stabilization, stabilization overhead gas compression, methanol regeneration) and Acid gas removal unit and Dehydration and Mercury removal unit.
- In all phases of the project, look for continuous improvement through process studies and design change proposals through proper management of change procedures to ensure the objectives of Company are met and maintained.
- Participate in plant conditions monitoring, troubleshooting, optimization and debottlenecking activities as a part of operations support. Run Process simulations, perform process studies and provide solutions for optimized process conditions.
- Participate in Technical Safety reviews (HAZOP, SIL, Pre-Start-up Safety Review, SPOT, PTR etc.) and contribute / represent the process technology discipline.
- Review of vendor's documents, drawings, datasheets, specification and calculation's pertaining to his scope of work.
- Participate to the factory inspections of critical process equipment packages as deemed necessary.
- Diploma: Process Engineer, oil and gas.
- Experience in design and/or operation of natural and associated gas treatment units, dew point control units, MEG/methanol regeneration units, Acid gas removal units, Dehydration units.
- Strong understanding of process engineering basics (thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, hydraulics, gas dynamics, basics of process control). Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge/experience of process design methods, process calculation (heat and material balances, utility balances, equipment, valves and piping sizing/rating), PFD/PID development
- Participation in design, commissioning and startup phases of project. Experience of trouble shooting process/equipment.
- Knowledge of international process engineering standards (API, ISA) and best process engineering practice.
- Knowledge of special process software (HYSYS/PRO-II/ UNISIM, HTRI/HTFS) and general engineering software (MS Office, Visio, AutoCAD, Mathcad). Ability to develop simulations using Excel, develop simulation spreadsheets/software, computation methods and applied math.
- Credible and confident communicator (Written & verbal) at all levels, with excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Russian (fluent) and English (Intermediate) languages.
- Proven technical protocol and report writing skills.
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.