Lead Process Control Engineer
A Fantastic job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced LEAD Process Control Engineer to be based in Qatar by a major EPC company.
- Extensive experience on Yokogawa Centum DCS.
- Excellent understanding of combined-cycle power systems; boiler, turbine, pump, valve, functions and interrelationships
- Excellent understanding of combined-cycle instrumentation and control functions and interrelationships with all plant processes
- Extensive working experience with dual pressure HRSGs, Siemens SGT5-4000F Gas turbines SST5-4000 steam turbines, HHI BFPs and special tools
- Computer literate with Microsoft and various software applications
- Ability to review and understand multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, control systems, etc.) drawings and documents
- Ability to review and understand OEM supplier drawings and information
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred or equivalent technical degree with additional related experience.
- Previous Siemens gas turbine and steam turbine training and experience
- Fifteen years mechanical power plant electrical system commissioning, start-up and operating experience with minimum of ten years combustion-turbine, simple/combined cycle power plant mechanical system commissioning, start-up operation experience
- Extensive permit to work and lock-out tag-out training and experience
- Extensive experience testing, tuning, calibrating, and troubleshooting mechanical, protection, and control systems