Exciting opportunity for a Production Manager in Bristol with a fast growing company, salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
This is an interesting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with strong technical, production and purchasing skills. An ideal candidate will be able to work independently, keen to take on new challenges and be comfortable working with key suppliers.
The company has a dynamic yet focused working environment. It is a successful and long established company with a strong drive to keep growing and improving their product range. They are currently operating in the aerospace industry and starting to move into the automotive industry.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of employee's.
- Monitoring and reporting on all aspects of production.
- Deal with different purchasing processes.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Schedule and oversee production team.
- Co-ordinate with key suppliers.
- New product introduction.
- Planning and implementing improvement to the production processes.
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing.
- Experience purchasing in an engineering environment.
- Able to perform under pressure in an autonomous and team environment.
- Experience of purchasing in an engineering environment.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety and Quality standards.
- Ability to read engineering documentation and engineering drawings.
If you're interested in applying then please give me a call on 0117 9388088 or reply to this email with an up to date CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you.