Lead Tender and Project Sourcing Specialist
The role is to implement and/or complement the M&E Erection subcontracting strategy defined at Tender stage to obtain the most suitable and cost effective selection of subcontractors for the performance of the mechanical (piping, mechanical equipment, insulation and painting) and electrical/I&C installation works. During execution phase the role require contract and work follow up till final settlement.
- Acting as an owner of the subcontracting strategy and release and distribute the first issue based on the Project Execution Strategy (PES) coming from Tendering, and ensure the proper follow up to meet Project milestones (time and budget wise),
- To define the bid packages,
- Highlight project specific constructability issues if applicable (input from technology group),
- Draw up a list of potential subcontractors for each package taking into consideration assessment from past collaborations,
- Coordinate Erection strategy with internal Partners,
- Submit the prequalification questionnaire to subcontractors,
- Follow and coordinate prequalification process till completion, according to defined Construction Process,
- Collect and prepare the enquiry documentation,
- Analyze and compare bidders' offers,
- Chair clarification meetings with pre-selected bidders,
- Present the result of the negotiations and recommendation to Project management,
- Coordinate with Procurement department to issue related Purchase Order,
- Prepare and handover the subcontract to the Site Contracts Manager and the Site team,
- Provide support to Project team for M&E erection costs follow up,
- Collect experience feedback of subcontractors performance from Site team,
- Support tendering activities during tendering project development when required.
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent/knowldge experience in the M&E erection sector,
- Experience in contract management for mechanical works,
- Knowledge of International contracting practices for Power Plants or Large Industrial Plants,
- English and Polish language skills on communicative level,
- Business & commercial awareness,
- Understanding of risks identification and mitigations,
- Negotiation and presentations skills,
- Goal and performance oriented,
- High motivation level, self-starter with strong leadership.
- Experience and knowledge of multidiscipline scope of works, planning and scheduling,
- Site construction experience.